Competition season is coming back. So here are a few tips and ideas to have the shiniest, strongest and most beautiful ballroom hairstyle.
Here are Alice and George’s recommendations.
- Most ballroom people recommend to buy your hair supplies at Sally Beauty Supply.
You can find all their products at http://www.sallybeauty.com/
Click here to find your store in Massachusetts.
- All kinds of supplies are necessary for a perfect hairstyle. Here are a few must-have for female dancers: hair elastics, bobby pins, hair pins, hair nets (same color as your hair), extensions, hairspray (Schwarzkopf – Got2b) and gel (Schwarzkopf – Got2b).
- Don’t forget to be shiny with Swarovski flatback rhinestones, flowers, glitter hairspray and glitter glue.
- If you have curly hair, a hair straightener will be your best ally, and blow drying the hairspray will make it dry faster.
- For male dancers: a fresh haircut always looks better. No hair on the neck, clean cut on the ears, clean sideburns will make you like a pro. For the final touch, a fine-toothed brush, hairspray and a blow dryer should do the trick.
Here are some examples of hairstyles by Alice: